Oxyda Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxyda Online

Server Name : Oxyda Online - Web : http://worldstareo.weebly.com/ - Server IP : eoserv.no-ip.info

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Culio for admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Culio

Culio

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

In-Game Name;
Culio

In-Game Level;
At the time of this post, 15

Reason why you should be Promoted;
I can help think of solutions to common server problems. I have plenty of ideas for new systems of events like PK. I have experiance being an admin on servers before and I have never had a player complain upon my actions (other than not giving them free items); and I'm a generally nice guy :]

What can you do to help the server; I can do some of the more common things like map, pixel, edit PUB and things like that; but I prefure just looking after players, giving them tips on the game and how it works and NOT having boosted stats, so that I am able to fairly help them with whetever they need Smile

How often do you play;
Well, on weekends when I'm able to get to my dad's house (every other weekend) you can see me online almost any time of the day; but when I'm not there, I can only get on from 4:00PM untill 8:30PM (My time - USA) Usually every weekday.

How many hours a day do you play;
4 when not at my dad's house

Are you active;
Yes, as listed above :]

List the skills you have;
I can map, pixel (not practiced), edit PUB, think of many new ideas to add on to the server, and I know basic VB programming so I understand the proccess of scrips in the server's folder itself :]

-----------------------------------------------
I am 17 years old
I have my own server called Culio PK that is online whenever I'm at my dad's house
I am a Game Master on Zach's server. (Forever Freedom)
You can ask most people who know me that I am a fair player and nice to all players
and I'm open to any questions or new ideas you have about me or the server via inbox messaging or in-game Very Happy
(I can also be contacted as Culio on the eoserv.net forums)

So sorry if this application is way too long, I try to get as much info about myself in :]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Approved, Good Luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Culio wrote:
In-Game Name;
Culio

In-Game Level;
At the time of this post, 15

Reason why you should be Promoted;
I can help think of solutions to common server problems. I have plenty of ideas for new systems of events like PK. I have experiance being an admin on servers before and I have never had a player complain upon my actions (other than not giving them free items); and I'm a generally nice guy :]

What can you do to help the server; I can do some of the more common things like map, pixel, edit PUB and things like that; but I prefure just looking after players, giving them tips on the game and how it works and NOT having boosted stats, so that I am able to fairly help them with whetever they need Smile

How often do you play;
Well, on weekends when I'm able to get to my dad's house (every other weekend) you can see me online almost any time of the day; but when I'm not there, I can only get on from 4:00PM untill 8:30PM (My time - USA) Usually every weekday.

How many hours a day do you play;
4 when not at my dad's house

Are you active;
Yes, as listed above :]

List the skills you have;
I can map, pixel (not practiced), edit PUB, think of many new ideas to add on to the server, and I know basic VB programming so I understand the proccess of scrips in the server's folder itself :]

-----------------------------------------------
I am 17 years old
I have my own server called Culio PK that is online whenever I'm at my dad's house
I am a Game Master on Zach's server. (Forever Freedom)
You can ask most people who know me that I am a fair player and nice to all players
and I'm open to any questions or new ideas you have about me or the server via inbox messaging or in-game Very Happy
(I can also be contacted as Culio on the eoserv.net forums)

So sorry if this application is way too long, I try to get as much info about myself in :]

during the game server, you told me that you never been a admin on another private server beside the one u own.?
Back to top Go down
Culio

Culio

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Oxyda wrote:

during the game server, you told me that you never been a admin on another private server beside the one u own.?

I'm not an admin on any server other than my own and Zach's, but about a year ago I was admin on most private servers that existed. Though they didn't tend to last long, I have been an admin for long periods of time on popular servers back then. Sadly, I can't remember the names of those servers XD
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:53 pm

ok well, ull know if ur accepted or not by friday. when every thing is out.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Oxy, Culio wanted to show you this for some idea (not an advertisement)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejMgS3p7Ng
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Zach wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejMgS3p7Ng

Umm i don't get it really, its just like arena , but with a little extra entrance
Back to top Go down
Culio

Culio

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:57 pm

[quote="Oxyda"]
Zach wrote:

Umm i don't get it really, its just like arena , but with a little extra entrance

It's not arena, it's a PK map and on my server since it's DEADLY it really is a big thing xD
I'm not sure why Zach posted the idea on my admin resume >> just wanted to give you some sort of ideas Razz

EDIT: I'm now also a GM on Crime's server
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:06 pm

being a GM on Crime's server put down your chance, that's to much work handle.
Back to top Go down
Culio

Culio

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Oxyda wrote:
being a GM on Crime's server put down your chance, that's to much work handle.

Yea I can understand, but he needs help because he it trying to figure out how to work eoserv and he also is a fan of my server so I help anyone I can :S sorry

am I also on the undecided list xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Culio for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culio for admin   Culio for admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Culio for admin
Page 1 of 1