Oxyda Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxyda Online

Server Name : Oxyda Online - Web : http://worldstareo.weebly.com/ - Server IP : eoserv.no-ip.info

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salt's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salt!

salt!

Salt's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:35 pm

In-Game Name; Salt

In-Game Level; 38

About me; There isin't an about me section on the forum app guide but i figured I would tell a little about me before I got into my app. My name is Brandon, i am 19 years old. I have been playing EO based games since over 8 years ago. I enjoy hanging with friends and meeting new people, so if you see me in game chat with me or something =).

Reason why you should be Promoted; Because I am a fun, hard working, helpful individual who can help the server progress.

What can you do to help the server; Tell my friends about it to get more players, I am a pretty good mapper, be on alot to make sure people don't break the rules, and provide an admin who will be there for the players.

How often do you play; I get on the computer everyday and I log into this server i'd say about 4 hours+ a day.

How many hours a day do you play; I've played for about 2 days total and have 17 hrs usage.

Are you active; Yes I am a very active person.

List the skills you have; I have worked for other server before as a mod so I have good skills in being a mod, I have also mapped a bit and I think my mapping skills would be put to use for me to learn and get even better on this server. =D
Here are some maps for my application;

Salt's Staff Application 1060yrl

Salt's Staff Application Lw17m

Salt's Staff Application 2h3n8sh

Salt's Staff Application Dg5w04
Back to top Go down
Culio

Culio

PostSubject: Re: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Nice maps Very Happy
I don't know if I'm supposed to reply to these, but I guess every positive post helps :]
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

PostSubject: Re: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:00 pm

u could reply if u want Surprised
Back to top Go down
Oxyda
Game Master
Game Master
Oxyda

PostSubject: Re: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm

denied
Back to top Go down
salt!

salt!

PostSubject: Re: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:30 am

I love how you deny my app when compared to figure, I provided you with samples of my work and sent you a map that you really liked. Nothing against figure but I feel as its kinda favoritism seeing how he didn't provide screenshots of his maps. Also you didn't even thank me for the map that I gave to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt's Staff Application   Salt's Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salt's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1