Oxyda Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxyda Online

Server Name : Oxyda Online - Web : http://worldstareo.weebly.com/ - Server IP : eoserv.no-ip.info

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ideas for server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomharnett

Tomharnett

New Ideas for server Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas for server   New Ideas for server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi people have been saying they are getting bored so I been brain storming some ideas to make server more fun such as (old apo for knob hero fladdy drops) (new apo for devil drops) (HH with all floors and AW with aw quest) <--- would add alot of time and dedication for AW quest and have AW's drop a custom item such as "Iron chef" make it give 50+ all stats or something or even make aw drop some new custom scav with some good stats or something (Bone spider for male and female de drops) (BARBARIANS) So I can get scrolls and 2 ears so I can craft my danm ancient boots D: lol! I understand mapping and making all this happen could take time I'm not asking for It to happen right away just some ideas Smile cheers
Back to top Go down

New Ideas for server
Page 1 of 1